Yo, Dudes and Dudettes! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in about 6 seconds. If not, surf yourself over to
http://www.1WineDude.com
and update your bookmarks. And keep it real!

Get Wine Smarties! The 1WineDude Tasting Guide is NOW AVAILABLE!

Calling All Wine Bloggers!

Calling All Wine Bloggers!

As some of you may know, I'm currently in the midst of a multi-part blog post detailing my experiences and recommendations of how wine consumers can 'up their Wine IQ'. The first of these posts focused on Reading About Wine, and listed books and references that I have found the most helpful through the years in increasing my own knowledge about wine. Subsequent posts will tackle experience-building through Tasting, and finally I will interview a local winemaker about How the Boldest of wine lovers can work their way into the wine industry.

I'd like to extend this series to include input from YOU, the wine blogging community, on your own experiences and advice for others wishing to increase their wine knowledge....

I am pretty sure that the wine blogging world, and wine blog readers everywhere, would appreciate having the thoughts of experienced tasters, distributors, buyers, sellers, winemakers, critics, and passionate wine lovers on the joys and trials of life-long devotion to our favorite beverage.

So - if you're interested in contributing, please send me a link to a post of your thoughts and experiences on building wine knowledge.

This could be a link to a similarly-themed article that you've posted in the past, or a brand new post on your Blog. Either way, send me the link - either via comment to this post, or via email to twowinedudes (at) yahoo (dot) com - and I will summarize in a post, linking to all of your indvidual posts from here. (If you don't have a Blog but would like to contribute, I will publish your input in the post).

I'm a firm believer that nothing ever really gets done without having some kind of target date. So please send your input to me by December 31st, and I will post the results during the first week of the new year.
Thanks for your time, attention, and (in advance) thanks for helping the wine consumers of the world!

Cheers!
-Joe (the 1WineDude)

0 comments:

The Wine Messenger

International Wine Accessories