Want to know more about wine?
Want to get more enjoyment out of every glass of wine that you drink?
Want to feel more confident when you head out to buy your next bottle of wine?
Are you ready to Taste with the Big Boys?
The Dude is here to help!
I'm happy to announce that my Wine Tasting Guide, How to Taste Like a Wine Geek: The 1WineDude Wine Tasting Guide is now available!
Preview a sample of the guide at LuLu.com.
My Wine Tasting Guide details the same practical tasting approach that I used to increase my own knowledge about - and enjoyment of - wine (the greatest beverage in the world). Some of the highlights:
- A step-by-step guide to tasting wine like the pros (only without the spitting or the snobbishness!).
- The story of how I overcame my own personal fear of wine, and was able to go from total WineDunce to the 1WineDude (and how that journey helped to form my tasting approach).
- A practical example of the tasting approach in action.
- Printable Forms for capturing your own wine tasting experiences.
- Links to lots of helpful resources, wine accessories, & more (for further wine learning).
The Guide is targeted at those that are either new to wine, or who enjoy wine now but really want to get more out of it and are not sure where to start. If you're one of those people - now you have a place to start!
The eBook is available for $7.95 USD. It's in PDF format for maximum portability. If you need a PDF reader, you can get one for free for both PCs and PDAs from Adobe, and other software providers (my personal favorite is the light-on-the-resources FoxIt Reader).
- "This ebook, combined with a sample half case or case of wine, can start novice wine geeks on their way to becoming confident wine buyers." - Kathleen Lisson, CSW & Wine Century Club member
- "Succinct information about how to taste wine, what to look for, and how to really determine which wines suit your palate best. Using his scale, I can confidently state 'I Love It!' when reviewing 1 Wine Dude's e-book." - Douglas Trapasso of Chicago Pinot
1) Buy the eBook version at Payloadz.com (PayPal & Google Checkout) - $7.95 USD. Go Get It!
2) Buy the eBook version at LuLu.com (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) - $7.95 USD. Go Get It!
3) The printed version of my tasting guide can be purchased at Cafepress.com for $10.95 USD. Go Get It!
4) As of July 2008, the Tasting Guide has gone Kindle! If you're hip to Amazon's ultra-cool techno reader, you can grab the Kindle Edition of the guide directly from Amazon.com for $7.95 USD! Go Get It!
If you'd like to sell my eBook on your blog or website, I'm offering a whopping 47% of the sales to affiliates! You can check out the details here.