Yo, Dudes and Dudettes! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in about 6 seconds. If not, surf yourself over to
http://www.1WineDude.com
and update your bookmarks. And keep it real!

Get Wine Smarties! The 1WineDude Tasting Guide is NOW AVAILABLE!

Wine on the Deck @ Teikoku - Aug 14

I suppose that I'm running the serious risk of becoming a walking virtual billboard for Teikoku at this point, but I've got yet another wine tasting event of theirs to plug here on 1WineDude.com.

So sue me - if I'm going to plug something, it might as well be something good, right?

Anyway, Teikoku (located just outside of Philly) will be having another wine tasting on the deck on August 14 at 5:30 PM ET. Details are below.

I don't yet know what vino Heather is bringing, or what Iron Chef Iinuma is whipping up, but both of them are top-notch and in my book have built up a serious track record of quality, so I doubt very much that you'd be disappointed by this event...



5492 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square
, Pennsylvania 19073

telephone
610.644.8270

Thursday August 14, 2008 - 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. An evening of wine on the deck with Heather Wright, wine educator and consultant from Cellar Door Imports. We will be featuring some new, off the beaten path pours along with small bites from Executive Chef Takao Iinuma to compliment them.

$35 per person all inclusive; Space is limited, reserve now.



Cheers!
(images: courtesy of Sugendran.net)

0 comments:

The Wine Messenger

International Wine Accessories