With 2009 breathing down onto our collective necks, I thought I'd offer up a recap of the best 10 1WD posts form 2008.
Sure, it's cheesy. But can I offer you a tangential reference to the movie Best of the Best 2, which was also cheesy but starred Eric Roberts and Wayne Newton? That's gotta count for something, right?
No? Crap... never mind...
The only qualifying factor for determining which posts are on this list is my own personal whimsy. New Year's is not a time for precise science. It's a time for getting giggly on some bubbly.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the recap, especially if you find articles here that you haven't perused before on 1WD.
And I wish you & yours a fantastic - and safe - start to 2009!
- Does This Wine Make Me Look Fat? (Part 1)
- Help! My Wife Only Drinks Bad Chardonnay! (3 Ways to Rescue Her from Wine Hell)
- 20 Things About Life I've Learned From Drinking Wine
- 5 Reasons Why Smoking Kills... Wine Appreciation
- 10 Free Wine Web Resources You Probably Aren't Using
- Stop Picking on Robert Parker (The Subjectivity of Wine Ratings)
- Why Wine 2.0 Isn't Quite Ready For Prime Time (Yet)
- A Turn on High Voltage Wines
- "No Shortcuts": How Penns Woods Is Reinventing PA Wine from the Top Down
- "A Sense of Urgency": The Reinvention of Opus One from the Ground Up
(images: hornblowerholidays.com, imdb.com)