Yo, Dudes and Dudettes! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in about 6 seconds. If not, surf yourself over to
http://www.1WineDude.com
and update your bookmarks. And keep it real!

Get Wine Smarties! The 1WineDude Tasting Guide is NOW AVAILABLE!

1WD LIVE @ WBC08 :: The LIVE Tasting Event!

1WineDude is LIVE at the 2008 Wine Bloggers Conference in Sonoma

Friday October 24, 2008 at 3:30 PM PT!


The event is now over, but you can get a recap of the feed from the event below.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Joe Roberts said...

Hi all - just wanted to send a quick shout-out to everyone that commented on the live Wine Blogging WBC feed. I'm not able to respond to your comments directly via CoverItLive.com (at least, I can't seem to do it presently), but I would if I could!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Ha, thanks for the comments. I wasn't chasing...merely making sure I was getting my sponsorhsip dollars worth. :-) hope you had a good weekend. Cheers, Cheryl Durzy, Clos LaChance

Anonymous said...

hello, my name is wineblogger, you spilled wine, prepare to die....

Nice Princess Bride citation!

It was great to meet you!

Joe Roberts said...

Thanks, Cheryl - I did admire your gumption, and your wine! Cheers!

Arthur - pleasure meeting you in person, finally!

The Wine Messenger

International Wine Accessories