It's that time of month again... time to hip you Philly-area peeps onto some excellent wine-related events coming up this month!
First up are two wine & food pairing events in West Chester, PA. I will be trying to get my butt to these events - hope to see YOU there!
at Doc Magrogan’s in West Chester, PA
from 6-8pm, $35
- Tuna Thai Chili Glaze with Seaweed Salad and Wasabi Sauce with Banyan Gewurztraminer
- Smoked Salmon Quesadilla with Goats Cheese with Piko Sauvignon Blanc
- Blackened Seafood Cannelloni with Tomato Salsa with Evohe Garnacha
- Roast Pork with Port Wine Sauce and Toast with Hobo Cabernet Sauvignon
Space is limited, reserve now! Doc Magrogan's Oyster House (West Chester PA), Ph: 610 429 4046, www.docmagrogans.com
at Blush in Bryn Mawr, PA
from 6-8pm, $45
The food menu is being created but the following wines will be poured:
- Banyan Gewurztraminer
- Optima Chardonnay
- Evohe Garnacha
- Folk Machine – The Long Drive (Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Valdigue, Madera Syrah)
Also happening this month: the next twitter taste live event, at 7PM on September 18th (click through for my take on the TTL events)! I will be joining the hosts, BinEndsWine.com, LIVE (along with some other east coast wine bloggers) at Wine 2.0 in NYC for the event. Head on over to the recently new-&-improved twittertastelive.com for the skinny. Check it!
(images: thcphotography.com, dineatblush.com)