Yo, Dudes and Dudettes! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in about 6 seconds. If not, surf yourself over to
http://www.1WineDude.com
and update your bookmarks. And keep it real!

Get Wine Smarties! The 1WineDude Tasting Guide is NOW AVAILABLE!

Come Taste With Me (Sort Of)!


Come taste with me tomorrow! Me, and maybe several dozen of my closest virtual friends, that is!

I'll be taking part in the next BinEndsWine.com live tasting event tomorrow at 7PM ET. The event is taking place via twitter, which you can follow by friending me up at twitter.com/1WineDude. Check out my previous post for more details.

Joining me in-person will be Mary & Sugendran from WCDish.com, along with Heather Wright from Cellar Door Imports.

I've never tasted the wines before, and to the best of my knowledge niether have my guests. Since the vino we're sampling are six picks from Spain, this will also be the unofficial start of the 1WineDude.com Spanish Caravan!

I've also never participated in a twitter live tasting event before. I think it's supposed to be wine tasting via technology, but I think it may end up being more like wine tasting VS. technology (considering that I'm doing this from my house, I don't plan on doing much spitting). My money's on the booze, but you'll need to tune into twitter.com/1WineDude to see just how silly it gets.

Hope to see you on-line.

Cheers!

0 comments:

The Wine Messenger

International Wine Accessories