Yo, Dudes and Dudettes! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in about 6 seconds. If not, surf yourself over to
http://www.1WineDude.com
and update your bookmarks. And keep it real!

Get Wine Smarties! The 1WineDude Tasting Guide is NOW AVAILABLE!

Happy Birthday 1WineDude.com (Dude's Greatest Hits)

1WineDude.com quietly turns 1 year old today!

I say quietly, because 1) I prefer intimate birthday parties, and 2) while this blog is technically 1 year old, it's only really been
'all-grows-up' since October 2007, when Dude started "taking this blogging thing a bit more seriously," as they say. Not sure exactly who 'they' are, but I'm pretty sure 'they' say that.

To celebrate this mini-momentous occasion, I thought that I'd join the time-honored tradition exercised by so many other blogs, musical acts, and aging TV sitcoms by essentially giving myself the day off, and rehashing previously published content!

Kind of like they did on "The Facts of Life" with "throwback" footage, back when it featured George Clooney (by the way, I used to have hair like that... though I think I've destroyed most of the photographic proof in an incinerator somewhere in Northern NJ).

So, for your reading pleasure, I offer you Dude's Greatest Hits: A Collection of the Most Visited Posts from 1WineDude.com...

  1. Does this Wine Make Me Look Fat? - Apparently a lot of people (and I mean a lot) want to know the answer to that question!
  2. Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus - But There's No Such Thing as Sulfite-Free Wine - Dude always takes pleasure is busting up a wine myth; I'm just glad this one helped provide some clarity around the confusing topic of wine allergies and sulfites.
  3. How To Become a Wine Geek Part II: Taste - This is the post that, while sort of stating the obvious, provided the groundwork for my first eBook.
  4. The Top 10 Wine Books You Really Need - I should know, I've read almost all of 'em!
  5. Hey, You Like One of Them Thar Some-Yeahs? - Trying to shed some light on the ultra-confusing world of wine education and certifications.
  6. Making Sense of Wine 2.0 - YOU have the power - now go on out there and make it happen, people!
  7. Wine Communism: U.S. State's Non-Compliance to Wine Shipping Laws - One of a few posts that will probably ensure that I am audited on my PA State income taxes for the next 5 years straight.
  8. 20 Things I Learned About Life from Drinking Wine - A little glass of Wine Zen.
I need to give a special mention to 2 other posts that, while they may not have gotten a substantial amount of website hits, I had to include for historical purposes:

Cheers!

0 comments:

The Wine Messenger

International Wine Accessories