Yo, Dudes and Dudettes! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in about 6 seconds. If not, surf yourself over to
http://www.1WineDude.com
and update your bookmarks. And keep it real!

Get Wine Smarties! The 1WineDude Tasting Guide is NOW AVAILABLE!

Wine Night Numero Uno

Happy to report that the first Cosimo (pronounced "KO-see-mo" - don't worry, I screwed it up too) "Wine Night" was a great time.

The crowd was fun, and it was great to be part of such an educational good time with the Cosimo crew, as well as Russ Burda (one of the Chaddsford Winery wine educators). Between Jason, Russ, and me, there was a fairly serious amount of "wine geekness" available at this event...!

You also can't really beat being paid in free wine and food from Cosimo. The Wine Nights will be a regular occurence at Cosimo - I'm not sure which of these future events my schedule will permit me to be part of, but I hope to make it back to help present one of the next sessions soon.

Cheers!

0 comments:

The Wine Messenger

International Wine Accessories